Oxide is building a vertically integrated, rack-level computer, combining the infrastructure efficiencies, software automation, and user experience of cloud computing in a single product.
The sales organization is the face of Oxide, bringing innovative products to a highly technical and underserved market, bearing responsibility for the success of our customers.
As a sales leader working at Oxide, you will:
- Work closely with our Customer Design Council and other inbound prospects; building deep relationships across their teams, determining their needs, and constructing the appropriate solution to meet them.
- Build a strong pipeline of new prospective customers through independent outreach, having done the research to ensure engaging with Oxide will be time well spent.
- Drive the entire sales process from early outreach through successful deployment; partnering with internal teams on training and enablement.
- Participate in shaping Oxide’s sales and solutions engineering process, our partner relationships, and our GTM strategy.
- Develop and negotiate contracts with enterprise customers, working closely with legal, striving to create agreements that are beneficial to both parties.
- Thoroughly document feedback from customers and collaborate with internal teams to ensure that our products and services continue improving over time.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to ensure that our customers have an exceptional experience.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Feel a sense of responsibility for the success of each customer project, and measure that success in their terms.
- Enjoy learning about the companies that you work with, seeking to understand what makes their businesses go and what is standing in their way.
- Pride yourself in developing a deep understanding of the product you are selling, from the highest level benefits to the lowest level technical details.
- Find highly technical teams exhilarating, and thrill at the prospect of working with deep technologists to find solutions to vexing customer problems.
- Get excited about a wide range of technical topics and dig really deep into them.
- Don’t mind coworkers getting really excited about decades-old computers.
Life at Oxide
We are very explicit about our values, and they can be seen in daily life at Oxide, for example:
- Our rigor is reflected in the quality of our customer engagements; ensuring the capabilities of our products and the needs of our customers are well matched.
- Our transparency can be seen in how we document and communicate our product capabilities with our customers.
- Our responsibility means that we are accountable for all aspects of making our customers successful; whether that is mapping out a new project or shepherding a support ticket through to a positive resolution.
- Our curiosity drives our desire to learn everything we can about our customers and the market dynamics of the industries they operate in.
- Our humor is a big part of our daily lives: we are inveterate wise-crackers whose video meetings spill into simultaneous text chat.
Our values also manifest themselves in our benefits:
- We offer the best health insurance we could find: medical PPO plan, dental, and vision that are 100% covered for both employees and dependents.
- We provide savings plans including 401K with matching and FSA.
- We are very supportive of remote work. About half of our team is outside of the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Our families and lives outside of our jobs are very important to us; our schedules are flexible to reflect and support that.